- Admission is open to students of all communities irrespective of their caste, creed, religion etc. Applications for admission are to be made in the prescribed form along with the attested photo copy of Birth Certificate and 3 recent passport size photographs.
- Admission to LKG will be open during the time of the academic year announced by the school office. Children who attain the age of 4 years on 1st of June are eligible for admission.
- Admission to Class I to VIII will be open depending on the availability of seats.
- The selected candidates are admitted on remitting the prescribed fees and on producing the Transfer certificate issued by the school they last attended.
- Admission to Class XI will be open just after the CBSE results are declared. The aggregate percentage of marks obtained in Mathematics and Science should not be less than 75% and not less than 70% individually in either of these subjects. Apart from the minimum qualification prescribed by the CBSE, the school will consider
(a) Excellent academic performance in the All India Secondary School Examination
(b) Character and conduct of the candidates must be to the full satisfaction of the School management represented by the Chairman/Secretary and the Principal.
Provisionally selected candidates will be called for interview. The parents of the candidates provisionally selected, have to be present at the time of Interview with the necessary documents.